Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

China "My Beautiful Woman Heart Touching Video"




 
for those of you who read my blog, you know my story. For those of you who don't. I suggest reading "Pregnancy is not an option" and Pregnancy is not an option part 2". This video made me cry. Watch it. It's worth the 7 minutes.
 
The value of human life should never be underestimated. I learned this from my family.  Sure we’re not your typical family on the street, but as a result my family is more accepting of different cultures, more open minded. Growing up, we didn’t see colors. We saw people, faces, and emotions. We were taught to embrace those around us and treat them with the same respect we treat ourselves. My parents showed us the equality of life, and the value of each human being you meet. In equality there is acceptance, and in acceptance we found freedom.
Favourite Quote for the Day:
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
 

1 comment: