Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Just another Manic Monday

Today was a fairly normal day, considering it was monday. As you all know, everything weird happens on a monday. If fact, did you know that most suicides are committed on Monday. Let's take a moment of silence, for our fallen brethren...........


On that happy note, I decided that the upcoming Spring Play at my school will be the next topic of discussion. Over the past years that I've been at Villa, we've performed Oliver and Peter pan. I have participated in neither. This year they announced that Annie will be the theme for this year's play. And boom it hit me with a passion that burned my soul. I was meant to play Annie. I can practically feel the part calling to me, "Rebecca, Rebecca, come play  me..." Actually, that's really creepy with just a hint of pedophilia, but you get the general idea. I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't act, and I'm absolutely convinced that the part will be mine. Just picture it, little 5 foot Asian Annie, up there on stage, with a curly red wig, belting out the chords to "TOMORROW". It'll be epic, I promise you. To make matters even greater, my whole class is supporting me. In fact, as soon it was announced, Courtney turned to me and said, "You should try out as Annie." So, what do I do? I agree. I mean what else can I do with such a brilliant idea. One cannot simply ignore these Godly callings. Which brings me to my next topic, well not actually because this is where this post ends... awkward.


Favorite Quote: (from my little sister today)

I went to get a donut, but they all had holes in them, so I just got a Boston Creme.


4 comments:

  1. Little Asian Annie , Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. No One Deserves Your Tears && Those Who Do Wont Make You Cry . >>>>> Deep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shout To All The Hoes Who Think Their Boyfriends Are Faithful Because Everytime They Check Their Phone It Says "0 Calls And 0 Messages". ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Poem:
      Roses are red.
      I have a phone!
      Nobody texts me...
      :( Forever alone

      Delete