Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Those days...

Today I was laying on the couch with absolutely no plans, no ideas, and no ambitions what so ever. So you know what I did? That's right I walked inside my room, picked out a really cute outfit, did my hair and makeup all nice, and sat back down on the couch with a

Well that was fun!
 
Then I flicked on netflix, and watched about 2 hours of Doctor Who and all of Book 1 of Avatar the Last Airbender (NOT THE MOVIE, the totally awesome super fantastical series). It was at that moment I realized... I have no life. So what did I do? I roused my lifeless body from the couch and opened the fridge, sighed, then opened the cabinet. Seeing nothing I decided to look in the fridge and cabinet again, but nothing new was in there. So I opened the freezer and..





Afterwards, I gave up and made popcorn and settled back down, preparing for  a marathon of Phineas and Ferb. I absolutely adore Doofenshmirtz, from Drusselstein (the land of many goats). As I grabbed my Matt Smith Pillow my little sister made me, my dad walked in:

Dad: What are you doing?
Me: Nothing productive...

Well that was that. He shrugged, chuckled, and went upstairs to take a nap. As I sat there, I acknowledged the fact that I hadn't shaved since the beginning of the school year (the uniforms have knee-high socks, which hide my dirty little secret) so I took a shower. To quote Jenna Marbles "There are those who pee in the shower, and those who lie." Well you can guess where I was going with that. Then I had many deep philosophical thoughts about my life for about 45 minutes. By the time I made it out, the bathroom was one big gas chamber, and my fingers looked like old people. So I took a nap. Ate. Watched more TV, and started writing on this blog. I think I'm going to go play Animal Crossing: City folk, next...if I can get my little sister to hand over the remote....


Favorite Quote for the Day:

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

5 comments:

  1. Remember now, when ever your bored you can always watch all the seasons of doctor who, for like the billionth time. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt smith... oh matt smith. Are you a Tennant or a Smithy?

      Delete
  2. I watch disney way too much for my own good. Mulan...everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao . Dont we all have those days where we have no lives. Think about that weekend where I was sick :( :/ ;p

    ReplyDelete