Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Best Pancake Recipe

(because we all wish we could add that much butter to our pancakes without the risk of a heart attack or kidney failure)

I just had to add another post on here for today because, this is actually the easiest, and best homemade pancake recipe you will ever eat. I promise you. I cry everytime I make them, they're so good.

The Best Pancakes That Ever Touched My Lips
 
Ingredients:
1    cup of flour
2    tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1    tbl of sugar
1    cup of milk
1    egg
2    tbl of oil
An array of toppings (optional)
 
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add the milk, egg, and oil and combine with the dry ingredients till smooth
3. Place a pan on a medium low heat over a burner with some butter to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
4. Add any toppings such as blueberries, bannanas, or chocolate chips
5. Eat to your heart's content
 
This recipe generally makes about 6 large pancakes. There are 5 people in my family and we all eat about a dozen pancakes a piece, so feel free to double or triple or quadruple the recipe to your heart's content. :) Happy cooking!



2 comments:

  1. These Sound Yummy ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I'm a mother of young children and I have come to find that this is the best pancake recipe that I truly have ever used. It's fast and easy and I could not tell you how happy they were when they took that first bite! Now they are sound asleep and I could never get them to fall asleep like that. Good luck with your blog young lady and thanks for a recipe that will become our traditional breakfast for dinner go to.

    ReplyDelete