Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Imagine that

An imagination is the pathway to oblivion. It's like a free magical drug in your brain that you can use at your own discretion.

When you're bored, lonely, scared, or just feeling the hate of the world, it can open up worlds of fantastic dreams that can take you away from reality, into a place where the impossible is possible.

The imagination creates things. Anything. When people say "Oh, well the sky's the limit" I just want to smack them because, hello didn't your history books ever tell you about that man in space. The sky was never the limit.

The imagination can create a best friend or a funny memory. It can yank your brain right out of it's body and pull it along in an epic quest to save the prince/princess. It can lead you through wonderland, with the sheer knowledge it's leading you to your death.

The imagination is my best friend.

Scenarios where having an imagination is extremely vital:

  1. Long Car Rides
  2. Long Lectures
  3. Any kind of lecture
  4. When adult figures are speaking
  5. When talking to someone you hate
  6. Art
  7. Projects
  8. When you have a 3 page paper due in 5 hours and you need that extra boost of inspiration
  9. When you need a post subject when writing a blog
  10. When your parents won't let you have a hedgehog because illegal in your state
  11. Church
  12. While sitting in Jail
Speaking about the imagination and art:

Meet Adam Wallacavage, He is the coolest guy I know. My parents are best friends with his sister and family, and my family has grown up hanging around them.  He's this amazing artist that makes these bangin chandeliers that can only be described through the whimsical world of (can you guess) the imagination.

Go watch this video, NOW

http://www.alterstreet.com/a_episodes/Episode%20002%20-%20Adam%20Wallacavage/epMaster.php

Favorite Quote for the Day:

I don't have a dirty mind. I have a sexy imagination.

7 comments:

  1. BECCAAA!!!!!!! guess whoo? lol its your cuz dee :) i was stalking your sister on fb and i saw she posted you blog on here.. let me just say you are making my night.. i am lmfao! i miss yewww :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY DEE!! I miss yout too :( How's college treating ya?

      Delete
    2. awesome! text me or call me i wanna talk!!!!!

      Delete
  2. My imagination is worrisome D:
    I literally cannot distinguish reality from things that happen in my head. I think it's actually a disorder... But no one has replied to my Yahoo Answers question yet, so I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time with that and dreams.

      a disorder? Oh hell yea: It's called

      I'm-just-so-awesome-that-I-can-see-ghosts

      Haven't you ever seen the sixth sense?

      Delete
  3. Your posts are Sooo deep compared to mine :-P

    ReplyDelete