Translate

Friday, October 11, 2013

I...Can't.....See

I think I'm invisible. Well, not true. Walking into that locker door yesterday really proved that to me.

No, I feel invisble.

Dad: (to my mom) Bye honey I love you
Me: Bye dad, I love you
Dad: *silence*

Little Sister: Hey mom do you want something to drink?
Me: Yes, I would
Little Sister: Oh, yeah I forgot about you

Mom: Bridget (my little sister) Do you want some ice in your drink?
Me: Yes, thanks for asking

Mom: Hey Bridget (my little sister), do you want to watch a movie for me?
Me: No, thanks.


Then, to make matters worse, this morning my bus drove right past me. There I was standing outside, minding my own business, patiently waiting in the rain, while slowly coughing  up my lungs, and the bus drove up to my stop, and kept going...

I almost wanted to run after the bus, but I gave up. My rainbooties just weren't cut out for the chase.

Maybe I'm not invisible, maybe I'm just slow...

Sometimes....

I feel like that penguin. "Hey, where's everybody going :("

That's been me on more than one occasion. And frankly, it's embarassing. Then everyone's always like "Hmm? What did ya say? Oh where you speaking?" I'm not blaming anyone for my own obliviousness, I'm just throwing it out there.


Favorite Quote:
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

3 comments:

  1. Have you read or watched Kuroko no Basuke? Being invisible can have it's pros :D
    If you haven't make sure you check it out. You'll laugh a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Ooh where can i watch them? Are they on netflix? DVD? VHS? (that's a thing...right?)

      Delete