Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

No touchy....no touch

I hate hugs. It makes my skin crawl. Everytime someone goes to give me a hug I get really tensed up and I just sit there with awkward back patting motions, hoping that my hug feels someone what warm and comforting.

Then there are those people who just have to touch you. It's like, they constantly need that 5th sense in their body to be constantly indulged with human interraction.  And, frankly, I don't react well to such people. It normally starts with, "What do you think you're doing?" and ends with "Touch me again and I'll cut off your hands."

 
 
Trust me, it's happened more than once. And everytime I just spaz out
 
 
 
 
Of course, I have such a double standard on this it's actually really embarassing, because I love giving hugs. I really do. I love snuggling and being enveloped by a human's arms. But I hate embracing hugs... it's weird. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just the person?
    I mean I don't like getting all touchy with people I'm not so close to, as opposed to my family or besties.
    Or, it could just be your mood, because all hell breaks loose when someone so much as sits 10 cm away from me when I'm PMSing.

    ReplyDelete